Monday 28 September 2009

Dotty Chatzoudis - 3rd tut of the day lol

I am using the art of Elias Chatzoudis which you can find HERE I am using the gorgeous FTU kit by Marta called Dotty which you can find HERE I am using wslmask241 which you can find HERE Font of choice - I used Comic Sans for the writing in the stud Open new image Copy and Paste paper3 onto the canvas Layers - new mask from Image - Merge group Open wire1 - Image - Resize by 90 Place over the mask Open the tube you are using and place on the left hand side Open up flower3 and Copy n Paste on the canvas Image - resize by 50 and then 70 Place on the top right hand side of your tag Repeat with flower2 and place just over flower2 Open up stud2 Place in the middle of your tag I wrote Girl's Rule on it but it's up to you! Give everything a drop shadow Put your name on it Place all correct licence number and copyright Merge Visible Crop if necessary Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment