Wednesday 30 December 2009

Wahoooooooo!!!!!

Well today has been an eventful day!! The very talented designer that is Laura whose kit i used in my Garv Simplicity tutorial has very kindly asked me to be on her personal CT team, well actually we both asked each other at the same time lol We were chatting on Yahoo n it seems we have a lot on common, we are both 27, have 2 children, one of which are the same age as each other and she comes from Norfolk, where i used to live n also she lives where i used to take my holiday's lol, i can see this being the start of a very good friendship!! Check out her awesome site HERE, She has loads of stuff on her site for everyone, PTU n FTU kits, templates etc so check it out!! TYVM Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwww shucks ya making me blushhh!!! I'm truely over the moon that we will be working together babes....i absolutely love your work! Speak to ya very soon hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete